Note: The Aerocut G2 is a restricted product. Please contact your sales representative for terms.
The Aerocut G2, manufactured by paper handling specialists MBM Corporation, is an all-in-one finishing system that automatically cuts, creases, scores, slits and perforates sheets with laser-like precision. The incredible versatility of the Aerocut G2 allows it work with many different types of media to generate brochures, business cards, post cards, greeting cards, CD jackets, etc. with paper sizes up to 14 3/8" x 63" and paper weights up to 130lbs. And with a speed that's up to twice as fast as the base model of the Aerocut, the G2 will cut and crease a 4" stack of sheets at a rate of 20 sheets per minute.
The air-suction feeding mechanism combined with the air knife prevents marks, cracked images and double feeds on glossy, matte, laminated or UV coated sheets. The full color digital touch screen operates the main control panel, which features 263 pre-programmed cutting templates and up to 90 additional custom programs for quick and easy setup. To ensure perfectly accurate cutting, the Aerocut G2 features a self-correcting cut mark registration function that will adjust for any image shift inherent to the digital printing process as well as a density sensor for true double feed detection, with 3-try re-feed in case of a double feed.
- Ideally suited for digital applications
- Crease without cracking wide range of stocks, even with full-bleed ink coverage
- 263 pre-programmed cutting template
- 5-position crease depth adjustment dial
- Magnetic paper guides for easy size adjustment
- Compatible with most popular image software
- Optional Adobe plug-in for setting up and transferring jobs from workstation to the Aerocut G2
- Safety access cover--machine will not operate with open cover
- Self-sharpening blades with safety access cover
- Includes cross perf unit, Ai software, network cable and two scoring units
- Sturdy, all-metal construction mounted on lockable, heavy-duty casters
- Business card collection tray and standard on-line perforating unit
Dimensions (D x W x H): 32" x 36" x 43"
Shipping weight: 452 lbs.
|Sheet capacity||4" (stack)|
|Paper size||8 1/4" x 8 1/4" to 14 3/8" x 63"|
|Paper weight||80 to 130 lbs.**|
|Power supply||115 V, 60 Hz||
*based on 2 cuts and 1 crease (8 1/2" x 11")
**may vary due to variations in paper and power supply/ paper coatings (varnish, UV, laminates, etc) may limit acceptable paper weight