Automatic business card cutting machine whose versatility can be applied to a variety of jobs.
The BC 12 Tabletob Card Cutter, manufactured by paper handling specialists MBM Corporation, is a superb automatic business card cutting machine whose versatility can be applied to a variety of jobs, including post cards, digital photos, checks and other smaller cutting tasks. The BC 12 will cut your printed sheets to size in a single pass, unlike comparable card slitters requiring two passes, and will cut up to 12 standard size (2" x 3.5") cards per page and up to 100 cards per minute with a handy exit tray that neatly stacks your finished cards.
With 10 pre-set cutting modes and an easy to use control panel with built-in addition and subtraction functions for quick adjustments, the BC 12 is at the top of its class in terms of efficiency. The BC 12 has a 50 sheet capacity and will accept paper ranging from 8.5" x 11" to 8.5" x 14", with a 4 digit LED readout that counts your cards as they're cut. In addition to its productivity, the BC 12 is highly reliable, featuring self-sharpening blades as well as a self-correcting cut mark function to ensure accurate cuts every time.
- 10 pre-set cutting modes
- Control panel with LED 4 digit counter with addition and preset subtraction functions
- Self-sharpening blades for enduring performance
- Compact design and quiet operation that is ideal for corporate environments
- Self-correcting cut mark function ensuring accurate cuts every time
- Safety acces cover preventing machine from operating while in the open position
- Optional quick-change perforator and scorer cartridges
Dimensions (D x W x H): 17 x 29 1/4" x 11 1/4"
Shipping weight: 61 lbs
|Paper size||8 1/2" x 11" to 8 1/2" x 14"|
|Business card size||2" x 3 1/2"|
|Power supply||120 V, 60 Hz||
*based on half cut (8 1/2" x 11")
**may vary due to variations in paper and power supply